Pure - Hypo-Allergenic
Pure – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms
PURE – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a better night’s sleep for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, our PURE rooms undergo an additional six-step process intended to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants. This process includes installation of a state-of-the-art air purification system and treatment of all fabrics and surfaces in the guestroom. All PURE rooms at Hyatt are installed and maintained on an ongoing basis by PURE Solutions NA.
Part of the purification process at Hyatt includes:
- Application of PURE Shield, a unique barrier intended to minimize allergens on surfaces in the room for a more comfortable experience.
- Installation of hypo-allergenic mattress & pillow encasings designed to provide a better night’s sleep.
- Delivering fresh, crisp air through the installation of a powerful air purifier listed as a Class II Medical Device by the F.D.A.
- Recertification every six months to maintain the high standards of a Hyatt PURE room.
Enjoy a better night's sleep and make the most of your travels in a Hyatt PURE room.
- Oversized well-lit work desk
- Quartz touched bath
- Spacious closet
- Iron/ironing board
- 37” flat-screen television
- 24 hour room service
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Video on demand
- AM/FM clock radio
- Two telephones per room with voice messaging
- High-speed Internet access (fees apply)
- i Home with iPod Dock
- Individual air conditioning & heat control
- Concierge service during regular hours provided by Grand Hosts
- Video Checkout
- June Jacobs Bath Amenities
- Rain showerhead
- Safe large enough to store laptop computer
- Rollaways & crib upon request
- Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Toothpaste Amenities
- One large window