From an afternoon cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception to a formal sit down affair, allow our professional staff to assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams. Our team of experts has put together a tempting selection of menu packages to suit any taste, budget and style.
Your Grand Hyatt Denver wedding package also includes the following amenities:
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, featuring two varieties per person of your choice
- Complete three course dinner or dinner buffet, which includes soup/salad, gourmet entree, and personalized wedding cake
- Champagne toast, for all of your guests
- Custom-designed wedding cake by our pastry chef, in your choice of two flavors
- White or ivory floor-length tablecloths, with matching napkins. Black overlays are available, and other colors may be ordered.
- Mirror tile with three votive candles, to enhance your centerpiece arrangement
- Complete menu tasting, to assist in the planning process
- Complimentary bridal suite, for the bride and groom the night prior and the wedding night
- Hospitality Room for the groomsmen the day of the wedding
- First anniversary dinner in Pub 17 with a complimentary sleeping room for the evening
- Special pricing, for children and vendor meals
- Hyatt Gold Passport points earned can be used toward your honeymoon at the Hyatt of your choice
Make your wedding celebration even more memorable with these delicious enhancements to your reception:
- Artisan cheese or Vegetable Displays
- Baked Brie
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Sushi Bar
- Pasta Station
- Petit-Four Display
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ice Sculpture
- Specialty Martini Bars
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 303 603 4050. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
In addition to our established catering kitchen, we are proud to boast one of the few fully dedicated kosher hotel kitchens in the United States. Under the supervision of a Mashgiach from T.R.I.-Sulom, our staff of professionals is well versed and strictly adheres to the dietary laws that govern the preparation of kosher cuisine.