Hyatt Hotels and Resorts event staff can accommodate any Denver special event or party, leaving a lasting and memorable effect on your guests.
Denver Special Events
Each year, Denver is host to many exciting festivals and activities, and Grand Hyatt’s ideal location makes it the perfect spot to kick off your celebration. Whether you are organizing a company outing, hosting a Denver charity event, or gathering together family and friends, discover endless possibilities to make a special event even more “Grand”, such as:
- Host a themed banquet in one of our venues to tie into a local Film Festival
- Invite VIP clients to opening day for the Colorado Rockies, complete with transportation, logo’d shirts or caps, and unique ballpark food served in an air-conditioned tent
- If you book early enough, you might be able to reserve a party room overlooking the Mile High City’s infamous Parade of Lights. Held Friday and Saturday night the first weekend in December, thousands of people gather annually for this holiday spectacle. Now you and your guests can enjoy a “ring side seat” , indoors, while you feast on hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
- When you are at the Pinnacle Club your guests enjoy one of the greatest horizontal views in the United States. Can you imagine it on the Fourth of July? There would not be a single firework display anywhere in the city that your guests won’t be able to see. We’ll even pipe in “Stars and Stripes Forever!”
Exceptional Catering Options
The perfect complement to any event, is outstanding cuisine. Our award-winning chef and his incredibly talented team have developed one of the most sought-after event catering kitchens in all of Denver:
- Personal Preference® dining – Imagine your guest’s delight when they discover they can select their own entree at your function. With Personal Preference® dining, each diner is offered a choice from four options, allowing them to choose the main course that best suits his or her own taste.
- Kosher dining - We are proud to boast one of the few fully dedicated kosher hotel kitchens in the United States. Under the supervision of a Mashgiach from T.R.I.-Sulom, our staff of professionals is well versed and strictly adheres to the dietary laws that govern the preparation of kosher cuisine.
- Offsite catering - Don’t forget to take advantage of our catering skills for your offsite corporate events, too. From team-building excursions to gala benefits at one of Denver’s historic and unique locations, our catering manager is on hand to assist you in creating menus designed to fuel your staff and add energy to your event in Denver, with freshly prepared food served warm on site.
Event Theme Party
Plan a party like none other with the help of our creative, seasoned event planners. Imagine a room transformed by the flawless combination of spectacular flowers, decorations, entertainment, favors, and of course, the most delectable food and drink, all perfectly in sync with your theme.
Looking for some ideas for your special themed event? Try one of our suggestions:
- Holiday Parties - View details here
- Route 66 Theme – Swing by “Ed’s Diner”, “Jose’s Burrito Stand”, “CeCe’s Coffee Shop”, and our “Roadside produce Stand” to experience a blast from the past on nostalgic Route 66
- Western Barbeque – Nothing says the Great West like a good ol’ fashioned Barbeque!
- Mile-High Tech – From “floating” food displays to neon trays, flat screens with your logos and the latest in high tech music and videos, this theme makes for a great 21st century presentation
- Rocky Mountain Get-Away – We can create a magical theme incorporating what makes the Rocky Mountains a magical place to “get-away”
Ask your Grand Hyatt Denver Meeting Planner for complete details on all of our available theme breaks, or, let us help you create your own unique combination.